Sunday, August 7, 2011

A blog...huh?


Hello all! Since my life has become a never ending roller coaster ride, I have decided to share it with you (: People who know me know that I am the busy type of a person, who always is busy, who likes to stay busy, and doesn't know anything else but busy. I am very involved with my community, church, and school, having a GIANT heart for volunteering, pageantry, modeling, acting, and fashion. I am currently a sophomore at Ball State University located in Muncie, Indiana where I am majoring in fashion merchandising and double minoring in marketing and dance. Yes, that is my fourth major thus far, while studying at BSU...typical freshman year, huh? (: I JUST crowned my successor as National American Miss Michigan Teen 2010 and am now getting ready for the National Pageant for my other title as Miss Sparkle Success Michigan 2011 - 2012. Super exciting!! In addition to my pageantry life, I also work as a Performing Arts Instructor for a summer program my hometown is having, entitled A.S.P.I.R.E. This summer, working with these kids, has been A M A Z I N G. I have been dancing since I was the age of 9, mostly of the modern and lyrical dance style, most recently adding to the list hip hop, ballet, and jazz. I have never been to a formal dance school which may have some people confused as I have taught myself the ins and outs. Despite this, I am planning to take classes other than the ones I have at BSU so far. Whelp, I think this about sums up my first post. I hope you are looking forward to reading about my BUSY life! 

God Bless, 
xoxo Tori (:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie! Remember when you used to be Princess Chicken Legs? Now you are a gorgeously beautiful young woman. Both inside and out. I'm going to love following you......

    ReplyDelete